The most iconic landmark on the Isle of Wight, The Needles, has been named as one of the top 10 most beautiful walks in Britain.
Reachers at Millets looked at Tripadvisor reviews filtering the search to show reviews that include the words beautiful, picturesque and pretty.
The search revealed The Needles is in the top 10 most beautiful British walks, receiving 738 reviews from visitors.
Explorers are able to the iconic landmark from the cliff tops looking down, the cable cars at The Needles Landmark Attraction, from the beaches or up close by boat.
You can also see The Needles on a live webcam by isleofwight.com.
You can see some of the other contenders below.
- Arthur’s Seat, Edinburgh – 1,671 beautiful walk reviews.
- Giant’s Causeway, County Antrim – 1,370 beautiful walk reviews.
- Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol – 1,204 beautiful walk reviews.
- Ingleton Waterfalls Trail, Yorkshire Dales – 1,109 beautiful walk reviews.
- Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye – 1,063 beautiful walk reviews.
- Bradgate Park, Leicestershire – 923 beautiful walk reviews.
- The Lizard, Cornwall – 905 beautiful walk reviews.
- Dovedale, Peak District – 892 beautiful walk reviews.
- Rhossili Bay, Gower Peninsula – 747 beautiful walk reviews.
- The Needles, Isle of Wight – 738 beautiful walk reviews.
The Isle of Wight Cycling and Walking Routes
The Isle of Wight is renowned for some of its best walking and cycling routes.
There are a number of routes that can be taken, check out our top butterfly walks here.
Stay in the Isle of Wight Countryside
Maybe the countryside is more your thing, here at Ford Farm House we have some lovely far-reaching views across the countryside.
Ford Farm House bed and breakfast are located close to some of the island’s Areas Of Natural Beauty hotspots.
The view below was taken from our guest bedroom, overlooking miles of fields and country downland.
If you wish to stay at our bed and breakfast, or even in our self-catering cottage, Little Granville, please do get in touch.